- Cash Management
- Configure sweeps between accounts
- view check images
Our Internet Banking service is designed to allow you secure, easy access to our Kaw Valley State Bank accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us to get started.
- View account balances
- Access check images
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Re-order checks
- Export your information to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Access to Bill Pay
- Access to ePay$
- View e-statements
This resource document is designed to help Financial Institutions troubleshoot the three most common post-conversion issues. These materials include instructions for both QuickBooks and Quicken. All links are clickable in the PDF.
Our FREE Online Bill Pay service offers you the convenience of paying your bills when and how you want. You can make one-time payments or set up recurring payments with the ability to change or delete future scheduled payments.
- Access to Bill Pay from Business or Digital Banking
or our Mobile App
- Pay virtually anyone, anytime, from anywhere
- Pay all of your bills from one screen
- Make single or multiple payments
- You choose the "Send On Date"
- Store Images using Virtual Vault
Easy, Secure Person-to-Person Payments & Account-to-Account Transfers
ePay$ is our easy-to-use service that allows account holders to conveniently send a payment or request a payment from another person, using only the recipient’s e-mail address or mobile phone number. ePay$ also allows you to move money between your internal and external accounts within 1-2 business days.
You can use ePay$ to:
- Move money from an external savings account to an internal checking account
- Make an internal loan payment from an external account
- Send money to a child at college
- Receive repayment for dinner from friends
- Request payment for an item sold
ePay$ Key Features:
- Convenient E-mail and Mobile Person-to-Person Payments*
- Provides the ability to send a payment to or receive a payment from another person easily via e-mail or text message. No checks or visits to the branch.
- Money Transfer Options**
- Allows account holders to link their accounts at different financial institutions. You are also able to set up reoccurring payments or future-dated transfers to move money between your external and internal accounts using your KVSB Internet Banking account.
Simply login to your Internet Banking account and select ePay$ from the Transfer tab and get started by selecting Manage Accounts and People to set up your internal or external accounts and to begin the approximate 1-business day account verification process or add a Contact for a Person-to-Person payment.
*Transfer fees may apply
**Transfer fees and an account verification process applies
Once you are enrolled in Internet Banking, download the free Kaw Valley State Bank Mobile App on your smartphone! Biometric or PIN available for login!
- Check balances
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds to your KVSB accounts
- Access to Online Bill Pay
- Track spending history
- Free and easy-to-use
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime
TeleServ, bank by phone service, allows you to access your Kaw Valley State Bank accounts 24 hours a day, from any touchtone phone. Contact Us to begin using this convenient service.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make a loan payment
- Get CD information
- Make a bill payment
- Reorder checks
To access TeleServ, simply dial 785-456-KVSB (456-5872) or 785-437-6666. Toll free 877-456-5872 or 866-349-2300.
The Kaw Valley State Bank Weather and Information line not only gives you the current time and weather status, it also provides our customers with directions and instructions on a variety of topics. You can get information on what to do if you lose your Kaw Valley State Bank credit card, our current CD rates, our ATM locations and more.
Call (785) 456-1111 or (785) 437-1111 to hear more.