KAW VALLEY STATE BANK CONVERSION DETAILS
Kaw Valley State Bank is upgrading our core processing system effective February 12th, 2024. The core processing
system is the computer software we use to maintain customer deposit and loan accounts, process transactions, and
support services such as debit cards, Online Banking, and more. Over the past year, we have been working hard on
this project to ensure Kaw Valley State Bank continues to provide the best services for our customers and the
communities we serve.
Things you should know:
Beginning on Friday, February 9th at 4:00pm, our systems will experience a blackout for several of our online services in order to secure the conversion. These will be unavailable until 9:00am on Monday, February 12th.
- All branches in Wamego, St.Marys, and Clifton will be open during regular business hours on Friday, February 9th and Monday, February 12th.
- Drive-up in Wamego and St.Marys will open at 7:30am on Monday, February 12th.
- All branches in Wamego, St.Marys, and Clifton will be closed on Saturday, February 10th. Kaw Valley State Bank will be answering phones from 8:00am – 1:00pm on Saturday, February 10th.
- Access to Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable starting at 4:00pm Friday, February 9th. These will be available starting at 9:00am Monday, February 12th. Services that are extensions of Online and Mobile Banking, such as Bill Pay, Epay, and Teleserv will follow the same blackout period.
- Debit and credit card purchases will process as usual including Kaw Valley State Bank ATM access.
- Teleserv users will need to reenroll with their full social security number and last 4 digits of social security number on Monday, February 12th by calling 785-456-5872.
How should you prepare?
- Schedule any Online Bill Pay transfers before Friday, February 9th at 4:00pm!
- Keep an eye out for communication regarding the conversion via our website (www.kvsb.com) and Facebook.
We want to assure you that all account numbers, checks, debit cards and credit cards will remain the same after this conversion.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we implement this new and improved system. We are excited about the changes and the new ways we can make your banking experience efficient, safe, simple, and reliable. If you have any questions please visit our website at www.kvsb.com or give us a call at 785-456-2021. Better yet, visit one of our locations and allow us to help you face-to-face and share the excitement of our conversion!